- Select the brush from the right panel and paint over the model or whatever your subject is. Increase the sharpness to 80 and clarity to 15, this will make the subject look finer.
- Increase the Blacks in the picture using the slider by the same name to bring out the details hidden in the dark areas of the photograph.
- Reduce the Highlights and increase the whites to +31 or a value that suits your picture.
- To give the picture a warm sunny feel, increase the temperature as per your preference. I’ve increased it to +14.
- In the right panel, scroll down to Camera Calibration. This is where the color grading magic takes place! Set the following values: Blue Primary Hue: -38, Green Primary Hue: -14 and Red Primary Hue: -2.
- Select the Graduated Filter with exposure toned down to -0.26 and place it diagonally to the top left where there is empty green space to bring in more focus to the subject.
Other Lightroom Tutorials!